REGISTRATION COMING SOON IN MARCH!
DGSRC Dolphins Tennis team is open to players between 10-16 years old. Junior League players will continue to develop their playing skills including rallying, spin & directional control, serve & return techniques, and singles/doubles strategies.
Players are expected to know how to serve, rally, volley, keep score, and know court positioning for singles and doubles. Historically, there will be no try-outs for the but please be sure participants meet the requirements prior to sign-up. If you are unsure, please email email@example.com.
Practices and Games:
- The Junior Team League typically will meet for eight weeks starting in mid-June.
- Typically, team players practice Monday – Thursday from 2:30-4:00PM plus play in one match a week on Fridays (times vary).
- Matches are against other local clubs and players are expected to travel to half of the matches with an approved adult.
- League provides 48 hours of instruction + Match Play!
- Junior League players will receive a team shirt for matches.
Tennis Team Cost per Player:
$475 in 2023
Min 6*/ Max 12
*Note: A minimum of 6 participants are required for the Tennis Team to run for the 2023 Season.
Week 1: Week of 12-Jun
Week 2: Week of 19-Jun
Week 3: Week of 26-Jun
No Classes Week of 3-Jul
Week 4: Week of 10-Jul
Week 5: Week of 17-Jul
Week 6: Week of 24-Jul
Week 7: Week of 31-Jul
Week 8: Week of 7-Aug
Week 9: Week of 14-Aug