Welcome back to the pool!
We look forward to another enjoyable season at Downers Grove Swim & Racquet Club.
2022 Membership Renewals:
- Members received an invite via email to join Member Splash on January 18, 2022.
- Click “Manage Account” underneath the “Membership” tab in the menu bar or “Log In” on the top navigation. Follow instructions from the email. You must register your account before paying your membership dues.
- Membership renewals MUST be paid by April 21, 2022.
- After April 21st, the membership renewal rate will increase by 5% (e.g. a family membership will accrue an additional $36.25). No exceptions.
2021 Inactive Members:
- Members that were inactive (did not renew in 2021), must renew by April 21, 2022.
- If membership is not renewed by this date, members are considered a NEW member and subject to the 2022 initiation fee of $95.
Family Membership: $725
Special / Nanny Pass Purchased with Family Membership: $120
Individual – 18 Years of Age (not married & has no children living at home): $325
Couple – 18 Years of Age (two people over the age of 18 who share an address): $395
*Senior Individual: $275
*Senior Couple: $325
Tennis Only – Individual: $150
Tennis Only – Family: $180
**Honorary Member: $220
Below are your membership payment options for renewal:
Pay by Check: Print your invoice and mail it with your payment. Checks payable to Downers Grove Swim and Racquet Club.
DGSRC, PO Box 151, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Pay by Credit Card: Click on the link and select the appropriate membership type. A 3% credit card fee will apply.
*A Senior Membership will be issued to Senior Couples or a Senior Single who have/has maintained any active Club membership for at least 10 years, where one of the Members has reached 50 years of age. Membership identification cards will be issued to the Senior husband and wife or the Senior Single only, but not to any of their children of any age.
**An Honorary Membership will be issued to a Member who has maintained an active Club membership for at least 15 consecutive years and one of the Members has reached 60 years of age. Membership identification cards will be issued to both the husband and wife, but not to any of their children of any age. Honorary memberships will continue to pay capital assessments but no dues. Per DGSRC bylaws, NEW Honorary Memberships will not be issued after January 1, 2015.