DGSRC Tennis Team
DGSRC Dolphins Tennis team is open to players between 10-16 years old. Junior League players will continue to develop their playing skills including: rallying, spin & directional control, serve & return techniques, and singles/doubles strategies.
Players are expected to know how to serve, rally, volley, keep score, and know court positioning for singles and doubles. There will be no try-outs for the 2021 season but please be sure participants meet the requirements prior to sign-up. If you are unsure, please speak with Coach Craig.
Practices and Games:
- The Junior Team League will meet for 8 weeks, starting Monday June 21.
- Junior team players practice Monday - Thursday from 2:30-4:00PM plus play in one match a week on Fridays (times may vary).
- Matches will be against other local clubs and players are expected to travel to half of the matches with an approved adult.
- League provides 48 hours of instruction + Match Play!
- Junior League players will receive a team shirt for matches.
- Member Cost per Player is $450.
- Min 6*/ Max 12
*Note: Tennis team has met the met the minimum enrollment for the 2021 season. There are still spots remaining but the tennis team is a go!
Registration Process: Base on membership feedback, the DGSRC has launched a self-service portal for all activities at the Club including Tennis Team registration. If you have not registered for the portal yet, please click here for more information. If you have registered through the portal and ready to sign up for lessons, just click here to start the registration process!