2021 Swim Team Highlights:
- Parents meeting via Zoom (link to come) on June 7th at 7:00PM.
- Children compete according to their age as of June 1, 2021. The age groups are 8 and under; 9-10; 11-12; 13-14; and 15-18.
- Swim Team tryouts will be held on June 11th from 9 AM- 10 AM for NEW to DGSRC Swim Team members ONLY. Can't make it? We will test your swimmer during the first week of practice.
- Practice Dates: June 14 - July 23
- Practice Times:
- 9-10A for 9-10 year olds
- 10-11A for 11 & up,
- 2 Sessions for 8 and unders to aid social distancing from 11-11:30A OR 11:30-12P
Step 1: Already have a username and password for the portal? Please click here to register your swimmer(s).
Step 2: Fill out the Swim Team Waiver. We must have this on file for your kids to participate in practice and meets. Please bring this to the parent meeting.
Step 3: Fill out the "Yes Sheet" and bring to the parent meeting. This tells the coaches what meets your child can swim in.
Step 4: View the Parent Manual available here: Swim Team Parent Manual.
Please note that we ask parents/fans to volunteer for three meets throughout the course of the summer. Thanks in advance for your support.