Welcome back to the pool!
2021 Membership Renewal Process:
- Membership renewals MUST be paid by April 21, 2021.
- After April 21, 2021, the membership renewal rate will increase by 5% (e.g. a family membership will cost an additional $36.25). No exceptions.
2020 Inactive Members Process:
- Members that were inactive (did not renew in 2020), must renew by April 21, 2021.
- After April 21, 2021 the membership renewal rate will increase by 5% (e.g. a family membership will cost an additional $36.25). No exceptions.
- If membership is not renewed by this date, members will also pay the 2021 initiation fee of $95.
If you were able to attend the annual Membership Meeting on November 30, 2020, you had a chance to hear about the changes in our membership process due to several factors including,
but not limited to:
- Our last rate increase was in 2015.
- Due to the “Raise the Minimum Wage Act,” we are facing an increase in employee wages.
- The initiation fee has been waived for the last two years for new members.
- The renewal deadline will help us aid in the planning process if facing restrictions again in 2021.
Family Membership: $725
Special / Nanny Pass Purchased with Family Membership: $120
Individual - 18 Years of Age (not married & has no children living at home): $325
Couple - 18 Years of Age (two people over the age of 18 who share an address): $395
*Senior Individual: $275
*Senior Couple: $325
Tennis Only - Individual: $150
Tennis Only - Family: $180
**Honorary Member: $220
*A Senior Membership will be issued to Senior Couples or a Senior Single who have/has maintained any active Club membership for at least 10 years, where one of the Members has reached 50 years of age. Membership identification cards will be issued to the Senior husband and wife or the Senior Single only, but not to any of their children of any age.
**An Honorary Membership will be issued to a Member who has maintained an active Club membership for at least 15 consecutive years and one of the Members has reached 60 years of age. Membership identification cards will be issued to both the husband and wife, but not to any of their children of any age. Honorary memberships will continue to pay capital assessments but no dues. Per DGSRC bylaws, NEW Honorary Memberships will not be issued after January 1, 2015.
Below are your membership payment options for renewal:
Pay by Check: Print your invoice and mail it with your payment. Checks payable to Downers Grove Swim and Racquet Club.
DGSRC, PO Box 151, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Pay by Credit Card: Click on the link and select the appropriate membership type. A 3% credit card fee will apply.
Auto Pay by Credit Card (Returning Members Only):
Below is the Auto Pay Form with payments due in February, March and April. If interested in this option, please email membership the form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-Service Portal: The DGSRC has launched a self-service portal for all activities at the Club including swim lesson registration. If you have not registered for the portal yet, please click click here more for more information.